To better secure the privacy of HCV Support members, HCV Support has removed the ability for guests to view any of it's forum boards which our members post regularly regarding their personal health care issues.

If you have been diagnosed with Hepatitis C, and in need of knowledge, support, and encouragement in dealing with your HCV, we encourage you please register as a member of our anonymous online support forum to access all our forum and it's members have to offer you.

Resource Banner
First Steps with Hepatitis C for the Newly Diagnosed
Help for Hep

Author Topic: Efficacy of Nucleotide Polymerase Inhibitor Sofosbuvir plus the NS5A Inhibitor L  (Read 101 times)

Offline alex

• C'est La Guerre!
  • Extreme Warlord
  • HCV Support Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Treatment Progress:
    Completed 28 weeks on 2012-11-28
  • HCV Genotype: 1
  • Treatment Status: SVR
Efficacy of Nucleotide Polymerase Inhibitor Sofosbuvir plus the NS5A Inhibitor Ledipasvir or the NS5B Non-nucleoside Inhibitor GS-9669 Against HCV Genotype 1 Infection.

http://hepatitiscresearchandnewsupdates.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/efficacy-of-nucleotide-polymerase.html
"Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes" R M Hutchins

Offline alex

• C'est La Guerre!
  • Extreme Warlord
  • HCV Support Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Treatment Progress:
    Completed 28 weeks on 2012-11-28
  • HCV Genotype: 1
  • Treatment Status: SVR
Whoops, sorry folks folks, Gr already posted this.
"Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes" R M Hutchins

HCV Information

HCV Fact Sheets & Guides HCV Resource Links HCV Tools

HCV Support

Home Page Forum Forum Rules